lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

My Favorite Superhero!


Hi! Today I´m going to talk about my favorite superhero, but it´s a little complicated to me because when I was a kid I didn´t read the typical superhero comics like Superman, Batman and Spiderman.  So, I´m going to write about three little girls who are also three little superheroes:  The Powerpuff Girls!! 
My favorite powepuff girl is Buttercup; she is a brave girl who always fights with a lot of enthusiasm against the evil monkey Mojo Jojo. She is the strongest of the three, and is the only one who can make fire with her hands and use x-ray vision.
I like it very much because she is always confident of herself, not like bubble who cries a lot, and also she is very funny and a good sister too.
I think that the program “The Powerpuff Girls” represents a lot of values like courage, strength, love, intelligence etc. So, it´s a good way to teaches important things to the children who see and identify with the program.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! I also like The Powerpuff Girls! Next is the part that I don´t like: when you say "it´s a good way to teaches", you must say "it´s a good way to teach".

    See you next week!

    ResponderEliminar