lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

I love my MP3

 
Today I´m going to talk about techonolgy things, the truth is that I don´t like a lot this stuff, but I have to admit that I love with all my heart my MP3, without it my life would be so boring …
My dad give me one three years ago and since then I use it almost every day, when I travel in the bus, when I go to the supermarket, when I can´t sleep etc.
I like it very much for two reasons; the first one is because when I have to wait a long time in the bus, or in the servipag, my MP3 helps me and entertain me with the music that I like so the time passes so fast, and the second one is because when you live your life listening your favorite music in different places is like you are living in a movie, and suddenly everything is more beautiful and magic (that entertain me too).


My life without my MP3 would be a disaster, because I would be boring all day, and I would look like a zombie in the bus, without encouragement in the mornings… a life so sad.
So, for all that reasons my MP3 is my favorite techonolgy stuff, it´s nearly as important as my keys and my wallet :)


1 comentario:

  1. Hello!!!
    I love my mp3 too, I was between this, or my hairdressing scissors.
    Anyways, mp3 are so important into my life too, I understand you so much!!!

    See you soon :)

    ResponderEliminar